Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Health and Fitness Goals

Ooops... where did yesterday go?  Better late than never, I guess, or pick your platitude of choice.  Here goes:

1) Complete a 45 min cardio workout a minimum of three days per week.


So, since I didn't manage to make this one last month, I figured there was no reason to build on no foundation.  So we're sticking with the basics.

2) Eat at least two servings of fruit a day.


I like fruits and vegetables.  I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.  At least, I think I do.  The more I start paying attention, the more I realize that, even though I like and sometimes prefer vegetables and fruits, it's easy to go through a whole day eating basically none, especially in winter.  In summer, I hardly think about fruit consumption; the weekly farmer's market provides too much temptation!  But in the winter, I get bored of apples and clementines.  So we're starting with fruit.   Oh, and don't forget the water drinking; that isn't going to stop now that we've moved on to month two.

No comments:

Post a Comment